Childerns "club"

Proudmilitarywife

Earning My Ears
Ok i have a few questions about the childerns "club" babysitting . We are staying at the contemporay. What are these clubs like ? what age groups are aloud and how much do they cost ? Do they do special activitys? and how long are they aloud to stay at them . thanks for the help .

Your child must be 4 years old and potty trained. We have used the Cub's Den in WL more than once and love it. They feed them dinner and keep your children occupied for hours. They have games, books, computers and movies. I remember that the hours were 5:oopm-12. I have heard that the Neverland Club(I think that is still the name) is also wonderful!

we have used both the Harbour club and Simba's Club house (yacht and beach, and Animal Kingdom Lodge). My daughter was 4 1/2 and was quite happy at both clubs. She did a craft, played in an area with dolls, and dressing up clothes, had some tea, and was just settling down to a video when I picked her up.

My only concern was the video as she is quite sensitive when watching videos (even disney ones), so we tried to collect her by 10pm which seems to be video time.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter