Child Proofing the Villa

jaulty

Mouseketeer
I'm getting ready to travel to BWV and we are staying in a one bedroom villa. I can tell from pictures that I can lock some of the kitchen cabinets with an external lock and I know we'll have to rearrange some things. Are the outlets the tamper proof ones or should I bring outlet covers?

I'm getting ready to travel to BWV and we are staying in a one bedroom villa. I can tell from pictures that I can lock some of the kitchen cabinets with an external lock and I know we'll have to rearrange some things. Are the outlets the tamper proof ones or should I bring outlet covers?

You'll need to bring your own outlet plugs. And please don't use duct tape to secure stuff. It tends to damage the finishes. Some of the cabinets won't be able to use a lock.

You may have to have extra eyes on your child until you get a better idea of what they might get into.

Thanks for the info on the outlet covers, I need to go buy another batch anyways.

I don't use duct tape at home, so I won't be using it on vacation either.

They sell awesome cabinet door locks that slide either over the knobs or through the handles to keep the doors closed.
pTRU1-4318637dt.jpg

We've also used velcro straps as well which don't cause damage.
OneWrapTies_AllPurpose.ashx

I have wonderful fabric door locks for the outside of the cabinets that I purchased from Amazon. I also have used ribbon.....works great.

Latest posts

facebook twitter