Chicken wings

sachilles

DVC coming to this space soon
I'm slightly obsessed with chicken wings. They aren't good for you, but I love them. I hit the national chicken wing festival as often I can. Which disney restaurant have wings worthy of a try. I've looked at the allears menus and found a few. What do folks recommend? I like all kinds, they need not be super spicy, but heat doesn't bother me.

Technically not WDW though at DTD, but we often will go to Rainforest Cafe when we shop in Dallas and they have GREAT wings. Spicy though so be prepared to set your lips on fire.

I would assume that T-Rex being the same chain would have the same sauce if they do wings.

If you go to the WDWinfo site there is a great search feature that will allow you to find all the restaurants at WDW that serve chicken wings.

I thought the wings at Yak & Yeti were excellent! 'Ohana also had good wings, but I liked Y&Y better. :thumbsup2

I don't think Yak & Yeti is still peddling wings. I've never had Buffalo Wings at WDW (because that just wouldn't be right), but I did have the wings at Sci-Fi, and 'Ohana. Both were decent, 'Ohana's were probably better.

People also rave about Kona's, but I've never tried them. I think ESPN alctually sells them Buffalo style as well.

Being from Buffalo, I can assure you there are no good wings in WDW or anywhere else for that matter ;) However, the ones at ESPN would be the closest.

Being from Buffalo, I can assure you there are no good wings in WDW or anywhere else for that matter ;) However, the ones at ESPN would be the closest.
Anchor bar or duffs? The way you answer will help me form an opinion of your opinion;)
Is it it Dwyers in tonawanda ? Love their wings for some reason. My brother in law lives in grand island and we love to visit. All the junk food in the buffalo area is my cup of tea.

They don't have to be "buffalo" flavor for me to like them.

:thumbsup2 Another Buffalonian & I agree with ESPN. The wings are big & messy! DH & I stop in for them almost every trip.

Kona, Ohana and Tambu lounge have good sticky wings. Otherwise I order mine plain. I don't like the spicy/buffalo style. ESPn wings are big. RiverRoost at POR have some good wings and nachos. But like I said I get them plain so can't comment on any sauce!

OMG. Chefs has the best creme brulee. Sunshine Seasons is right up there too. Wasn't impressed with WPE. But that was right after I had the one at Chefs.

that there are 100 great places to get wings withing 15 minutes from the world....I've had a few decent plates at some of the resort lounges...but NOTHING to get excited about

I really loved the Nom Nom wings at Raglan Road in DTD. Not the typical Buffalo style, but rather with a slightly spicy, garlicky teriyaki type sauce. They were some of the best wings I've had. Even my partner, who usually dislikes wings, loved them.

Anchor bar or duffs? The way you answer will help me form an opinion of your opinion;)
Is it it Dwyers in tonawanda ? Love their wings for some reason. My brother in law lives in grand island and we love to visit. All the junk food in the buffalo area is my cup of tea.

They don't have to be "buffalo" flavor for me to like them.

YES! I know Dwyer's! hahaha. I actually like both Anchor Bar and Duff's - I prefer the sauce at Duff's but the crispiness at Anchor Bar! If you ever venture into North Buffalo, Kelly's Korner on Delaware Ave near Hertel have the best wings in Buffalo. A little hole in the wall bar, but great food!

I'm not a huge fan of ESPN but they do have some of the best wings at DW! I always as the server to make sure the chef cooks them longer, I like them extra crispy prior to saucing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter