Chick-Fil-A invites customers to visit for National Sandwich Day (on a Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their oops apology was like their customer service. Impeccable, classy AND good naturedly friendly!
It's true about their customer service. It is top notch. Mostly young people too which is nice to see as compared to what one can see working at other fast food places, tattooed pierced drop outs mostly, in Fla anyway.
There are non in the area I've been spending most of my time at. Was in Dallas airport four times in the last few weeks. There is one there and I was looking forward to stopping in but couldn't due to time. I'll be where there are plenty in a few weeks and am definitely going to get my fill.

Simple mistake simple apology, not that big a deal imo.

Small tangent, what gets me though is a number of companies don't seem to take their social media feed very serious - or at the very least, they don't copy edit it or proof read, or even have someone glance at it before it goes live. It's kind of funny to me in company cultures where press releases or any ad campaigns have to be vetted and double checked, the young kid that gets assigned the social media account can say whatever they want with a few clicks.

We have a small local tv station - fairly decent station for a smaller market, but wow the person that they let run their facebook page comes across as 16. Every story is prefaced with a usually inappropriatly excited sentence or two with tons of exclamation points. Like "Incredible accident on xxx roady!!!! Fatalaties! Stay away!!" Does no one at the station ever bother to look at their own social media?

LOL. I can see that. I can't remember the last time I went to Chick Fil A as I am not a fan of their food, but the only time I think about maybe going is Sunday for some reason!

You don’t know how many times we’ve headed out to Chick-fil-A after church for a hot chicken biscuit, then .... oops . Guess we’ll go to our local breakfast place.

My favorite restaurant does brunch only on Sundays and is closed on Mondays. I know this, and it has been this way for a long time. It's still fairly common for me to get it in my head that I'll head over there for an early dinner on a Sunday or Monday..... oops!

Can somebody tell me what is so great about this place? We recently tried their food at MCO. Found their „ customer service“ standard fast food and their food ok. I actually prefer Wendy‘s Spivey chicken. My son wanted to try their food ( we live overseas and always here about them). And was underwhelmed with their nuggets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter