Chicco Liteway vs. Joovy Kooper??

allik07

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to decide between these two strollers for our upcoming trip to DW in April. I'm so torn...I fell in love with the JK at BRU, but the Chicco LW seems to have most of the same features and is a little cheaper. But, I haven't actually been able to see the Liteway in person...can't find a store that carries it here, and I'm so wary of purchasing things online site-unseen. Especially something that will get as much use as this. Just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with either of these. Pros/Cons, etc.
Thanks!

Hi.

We own the Joovy Kooper. I have had about a half-dozen strollers in the 2 1/2 years that my son has been around.:eek: This is mostly due to the fact that when we moved back to the US after living in Australia, we sold our strollers so we wouldn't have to move them.

I can honestly say that the Joovy Kooper is my favorite. Given the number of strollers I have owned, that is saying a lot. We will be taking our JK with us to WDW in May.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about the Chicco, so I can't help you there. But let me know if you have any questions about the JK. I am happy to assist!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter