Chicago Scrapbook Expo???

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
Just wondering if anyone else was there yesterday?? This was my first time. I took one class, it was My daughters hand by quick quotes. It was a little mini book. I liked it, it was a good experience. The shopping was nice. I was a little disappointed in the paper selection. One booth had some basic grey. I bought the Mickey CM album. I was really excited about that. Not having to order and wait was great! I would definately do this one again.

Our scrapbook group left for Scrapbook Expo (Chgo) on Friday @ 6:30 a.m. and we arrived at 8:45 right before my 9 o'clock class! I took 5 classes total and we spent the night. We did the Friday night crop and did more classes on Saturday and shopped, shopped, shopped! We always end the evening with dinner out and we were back in Indiana by 9 p.m. Did you go to the crop on Friday night. If so, I was the one that everyone sang Happy Birthday to.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter