• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chicago Ridge IL Disney Store

Figment2

DIS Veteran
Please join me in writing to the regional manager of the Chicago Ridge DS. Nadine, George, Pete and the rest of the crew are the nicest group of people and deserve some kind of recognition. It is due to their support that the Mall has invited us back (look for the announcement of a meet on Sat., Oct. 12). They provide us with tables, cookies and/or donuts on the first Tuesday of each month. They promote pin trading to their customers (I've added a slew of names to my pin meet email list). Please write to:

Gerald
Regional Manager
Disney Store 683
First Colony Mall
16535 Southwest Freeway
Suite 40
Sugar Land TX 77479

Thanks

Cyn

What a great idea... It is nice to see that the Disney Stores are starting to really get involved. And I bet a few nice letters will go a long way towards helping all the stores out.:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter