Chicago DIS Gino's meet update (with links)

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Here is the group I have been able to pull together as of tonight from the several threads out there on the Meet and CB boards. Most are confirmed, a few maybe's. Looks like another great one, and so many new faces. :chat: :happy1: :cool1:

Who else will be having fun with us on the 23rd? If you are anywhere nearby, plan on stopping by. I know there are many in the area who have yet to make it to a meet, and meets are fun; ask anybody who has been to one. Come for a few hours and meet the folks you spend some time with from here on the DIS. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo Will we see you there?? :wave2:

Cindysteve

TigrLvsPooh

Helenabear

BethanyF

Meriweather

CrazyBoutDisney

DaveH

Jfulcer

NancyIL

Mickeysdsnyprncs

Cgcw

House_of_princesses

GlennandAnn

Laurabearz

Believe

Shep

Daughter_of_amid_chaos

Tmq2766

Lizdotcom99

Kimber79

Beastlover

Dan Murphy

Lady M

DonnaW

Figmentatwork

Figment and I

And from the announcement thread................

Chicago has become known for some of its great DIS meets in recent years, lots of DIS'ers, good food, fun, memorable times. ::MickeyMo :happy1: ::MinnieMo If you have never been to one, now is your chance to see for yourself all the fun we have. If you have been to them before, you know what I am talking about. Here is a link (click here) to a Chicago/Gino's DIS meet we had last year. Looks like fun, doesn't it???? We had a great group!!!!! :bounce: :cool1:

We are looking to again have the Spring Chicago meet at the famous Gino's East in Rolling Meadows, a northwest suburb of Chicago, very near O'Hare.
ginogrn_logo.jpg

Date and time, Friday, April 23rd, around 6 PM.

So, let's hear your voices, who will be there to enjoy the first Chicago DIS meet of 2004? We have so many DIS'ers in the Chicago area and the surrounding states, amd many I know who have never been to a meet. Give this one a try, I bet you'll love it. I am hearing we again will have out of town visitors coming in for this one. :wave2:

Looks like a lot of DIS'ers already.

<center>
Chef1.GIF

:happy1: :jumping1: :happy1: :happy1: :jumping1: :happy1:</center>

Link to Meet Board

Sounds like a great time, Dan. I sure would LOVE to go as there are a few people on your list, yourself and Lady M included, that I would really love to meet!!! Hope you all have a great time and take lots of pictures so that we all can see.

With Gino's being so close to Woodfield Mall...........who wouldn't want to go!!!

Add Mark and I to the "we hope to be there" list, will you please, Dan?? :)

Shucks, I didn't make the list. :( Add me to probably, please?

:wave2:

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Italy is only a few hours away, TL, direct flight. And Gino's is GREAT!!!!

Hmmmm....10-12 hours by plane with a couple of connections.....it may be doable, after all it is for a DIS meet. :teeth:

Debbi, If YOU come to the meet, I will personally pick you up (from O'Hare) and, take you to the meet! And, we may hit some other FUN spots, too!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We can WISH, can't we? ;)

Originally posted by KimRaye
Debbi, If YOU come to the meet, I will personally pick you up (from O'Hare) and, take you to the meet! And, we may hit some other FUN spots, too!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We can WISH, can't we? ;)

Wow, Kim, that is so sweet of you!!! I really *WISH* it were possible because I would LOVE to be there. Once we return to the states later this year maybe I will finally be able to make one of these meets. :)

Just gotta keep WISHing, Debbi!! :sunny: You WILL make a meet, SOON!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Can't wait to meet ya!

:wave2:

Originally posted by Meriweather
Oh...please TELL!!! :hyper:

Nancy.........Woodfield Mall is a *gotta go to*!! It is a BIG mall that we go to Christmas shop at each year! It is 2 levels, but parts of it are 3 levels!! There is also a HUGE IKEA store right across from the mall! I had never been to one before, but we went on our trip in December ~ WOW!!

Okay, Kimber, are you going to be my tour guide? ::yes::
Or Liz can take us both :teeth:

Most definately..........I think the 3 of us could probably do a lot of damage there! ;) (to our pocketbook's that is!!)

Oh darn, we will be in FLorida already for our cruise the next day. We go to that Gino's all the time. Hopefully we can make the next one. Keep me informed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter