• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cherry bon bon cookies??

I just made these. They turned out great! Hardest part was getting the icing on top without making a mess:)

christmascookie3.jpg
christmascookie2.jpg
christmascookie1.jpg

They look perfectly wonderful to me. I usually just try to make sure I cover the cherry with frosting and anything else is just a bonus! It is easier to do this if you make your thumbprint hole where the cherry fits in a little deeper.

They look perfectly wonderful to me. I usually just try to make sure I cover the cherry with frosting and anything else is just a bonus! It is easier to do this if you make your thumbprint hole where the cherry fits in a little deeper.

I did make the hole fairly deep, or so I thought. I bought enough for 2 batches. I'll need to make the other batch. My DD is tearing up this batch!!! I will make the hole a little deeper on the next batch:)

Do any of you get the Parade Section in the Sunday paper? Yesterday they announced the winners of their holiday cookie contest..and a version of the OP's recipe is the one that won the grand prize..they called them Chocolate Cherry Cordials in the Parade recipe, but its very very close to all of the ones posted on this thread..lol..is one of our DIS'ers the winner?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter