Chefs de France lunch

lagunaseca

Mouseketeer
The 4 of us on our girls trip went to lunch at Chefs de France this past Wednesday. Our adr's were for 1:00. We arrived about 15 minutes early and were seated right away at the SAME table we sat at lunch last year. :rotfl:
The CM that had our table was great. I think I could have dined on the french rolls and butter they bring out. My dd and I had the toasted ham, cheese, tomato, and bacon sandwich which comes with a salad. $11.95 I believe. My friend and her dd both got the french menu for $17.95 which was the same sandwich and salad that we had but also french onion soup and creme brulee for dessert. It was too hot for me to want soup, and they ended up sharing the creme brulee with us. My DDE card helped here as our other sit downs. I'm soo glad that I got that since 6 of us are going back in November. Service A+, Food A+, atmosphere A+

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter