Chef Table at Victoria's and Albert's

Timbo

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of trying to get a reservation for the V&A's chef table on my November trip. Has anyone done the chef's table lately? There will be only the two of us. Is that OK or do you need a larger group?

It's been 26 months since we did the Chef's Table but it was just my husband and I. I don't think that is unusual at least from reading the experiences of others on this board. It was great.

I do think you'll have to wait until May to book though as the last I knew, you could book 180 days out. But you probably already knew that.:D

Have fun!

We've done it a couple of times...most recently, the first week of March. Loved it every time. It was just the two of us. Be sure to have the chefs sign your menu!

My DH and I did the chef's table back in October for our anniversary. It was just the two of us and it was fantastic.
It is pricey but if you love good food its something you should do at least once in your life.

Thanks for the information. Hope I can get a reservation. If I am successful and get to dine at the Chef's Table I will post our experience here. Cheers.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter