• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chef Mickeys

disney609

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disney on 6/20. I have been trying to get an ADR for Chef Mickeys since April (we didn't decide until then that we were going). I can't get any day at any time. Do you think something will open at the last minute? Would my hotel (All Star Sports) be able to get me one when I check in?

We are heading to Disney on 6/20. I have been trying to get an ADR for Chef Mickeys since April (we didn't decide until then that we were going). I can't get any day at any time. Do you think something will open at the last minute? Would my hotel (All Star Sports) be able to get me one when I check in?

It could open up at the last minute. I would keep trying as well. I did and I finally got an ADR. Just try at different times each day. Also, keep an eye out on the cancelations board. Good luck. Here is some pixie dust for ya: pixiedust:

A bit of encouragement for you: Last Easter we couldn't get into Chef Mickey's - also left it too late and ADRs were harder to get as they were only booked 90 days out at the time.

We stopped by our front desk at our resort on our way out in the morning and evening and on the second day, we got one. Don't give up. :goodvibes Why don't you make an alternative choice though just in case? At least that way if you don't get CM, you don't end up with nothing. Being totally flexible with times also helps. I just said any day, any time and waited to see what they offered.

Thanks for the advice-I will check at my hotel when we get there.
We have a reservation at 1900 Park Fare but I wanted to get Chef Mickey's also since it was my son's first choice.

Tusker House breakfast has the same characters except Pluto (you get Daisy). It's in AK park, but the buffet is really good.

I just got one for the 25th at 7:30am. Couldn't believe it when I plugged in the date and it popped up! Good Luck!:thumbsup2

3 days until our trip and I got an ADR at Chef Mickey's! I just kept trying and finally got one for 9:15am on the day we leave. My son will be so thrilled. I'm going to try to keep it a secret! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter