Chef Mickey's for Lunch?

phillymummer

DIS Veteran
Hello DISers!

I am very :confused: right now! I am looking for a TS restaurant in the MK area to enjoy a late lunch before the Halloween Party. Right now I have WCC at 2:15 but now I am second guessing that decision after the menu change. There is a 2:15 spot available at Chef Mickey's. We have not been there yet. I tried to look up the "lunch" menu for chef mickeys, yet ever place I have looked- wdw site, allears, and The Dis have menus for Breakfast and Dinner (5pm-9pm) only. There are no lunch menus. :confused3

What will I get at 2:15? The dinner buffet menu? Will there be characters?
:confused:

There will be characters according to the website. If I had to guess, I would say the menu would be similar to the dinner offerings.

Thanks. That is the only place on the website that mentions lunch! I think it's a little crazy. And confusing!

They usually open Chef Mickey's for lunch only during free dining in the fall to allow people more options to use their credits. :)

If I had to choose I'd go with Chef Mickeys,same amount of $$, more food choices (buffet) and characters!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter