Chef Mickey dinner or Tusker House breakfast?

njtinkmom

Mouseketeer
Had ressies for CM dinner and did not read any great reviews... I switched to Tusker House for breakfast instead - was this a good move?:confused3 I am now way overanalyzing my ADRs!

NOT IN MY OPINION NOPE. LOVE CHEF MICKEY'S. Would never give that up for bk or Dinner.
Just my opinion .

I don't go by reviews. I like to form my own opinion. Now when I see TONS of great reviews it makes me want to book that ADR. But seeing bad reviews doesn't make me cancel anything.

I have done CM breakfast and TH breakfast. Both awesome! We will be trying CM's dinner next trip.

CM is great!! Nothing tops it!! The kids love it! All the characters dance, napkins waving...it is wonderful! i will never go to disney world without going to Chef Mickey's!!!

We do CM for dinner almost every trip, we love it!

My experience with Tusker House doesn't come close.

I would choose CM by a mile!

If you've never done Chef Mickey's, you should go there first. Driving up to the Contemporary and walking around inside, well its as if you're participating in a cherished piece of Disneyana. Nothing beats the party feel of the place and the monorail traveling overhead for sheer enviroment.
That being said, Tusker House has a larger feel about it. More of a themed setting and a much better and larger selection of food. The characters are the same and they come around to party it up just as often. Not quite as loud either and your less likely to have other kids show up in your pics.
Kids are a ton of fun, they'll be happy either way!

We go to Chef Mickeys for dinner every time we go. It is our favorite place! We love their prime rib and parmesan mashed potatoes! YUMMY!! The characters are great too!

I canceled Chef Mickeys and booked Tusker house breakfast. :surfweb:

I have been to ohanas, chef mickeys, 1900 park fare, and the character breakfast at beach/yacht club. (forgot name)..

Honestly, I liked them all and never thought chef mickeys stood out. I actually like ohana, because it was family style and I didnt have to haul kids to the buffet.

Since we have never done Tusker house. I booked 8:00 am and will get in the park early. I am content with the decision.--- Something new!

I gave Chef Mickey Reservation to another Dis'er... Made there day!!:wizard:

We did not like Chef Mickeys dinner at all, the food was terrible...

My family and I have been to Chef Mickey's several times for dinner and each time it was a good experience, plus we also enjoyed the food they were serving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter