Chef Mickey Breafast - eggs

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
Do they have the chef at Chef Mickeys who does fried eggs, omelettes etc?

We usually go to Crystal Palace and love it there, but are thinking of trying Chef Mickey's next year.

The only person I saw stationed at the bar was the person making pancakes on the griddle. Maybe you could ask there? I didn't see an egg/omelet bar like at Crystal Palace though. They had a few egg dishes that were like omelet/casseroles though.

We are fried egg people and at Cape May at BC they cooked our eggs to order, no problem. I hope you have the same luck!

I did not see an egg/omlette station at Chef Mickey, but if its that important I'd call the restaurant (not the dine line) and ask. There was a three cheese egg casserole that was outstanding and I rarely add cheese to my eggs.

Are Chef Mickey's currently serving pancakes? I'm trying to book a character breakfast for February of next year. Our DS9 likes pancakes and not waffles sadly. I'm leaning on either Chef Mickey's, Cape May or the one at AK. Anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks so much.

Lynn

Yes, little bitty pancakes :) They are in the center, on the main bar (not the kids bar) and they are making them right there in front of you :) HTH

I know this wasn't on your list lynn, but Crystal Palace makes pancakes at breakfast - even blueberry or choc chip (my fave) - up at the omelet/egg station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter