Chef Mickey ADR's didn't open this morning!!

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
Anyone else try to book Chef Mickey this morning for March? Today was my 180 day mark, and tried Chef Mickey at 6 am and...nothing all week. Called, and was told it never opened up for availability??? She said it happens a lot for CM. I never heard of that happening before. She said try back tomorrow, but not to worry- NOT SOLD OUT. Just in case anyone else saw the same thing and didn't call.

thanks! I was wondering. Could this be the same issue for Ohana? :confused3 i called and the CM said she could see some but not to full capacity...UGH! It's frustrating!!!:headache:

Yes, and I just went on and they ARE wide open for all times. Try again now!!!

Chef Mickey's is still weird! I was able to book a dinner, but really wanted a breakfast but the system still will not let you book a breakfast! I still have 178 days before our trip but I hate not having things the way I want them! I don't want to worry with it anymore! All of my other reservations are great!

Just got off the phone with a very nice CM who unfortunately informed me that I still can't book breakfast at Chef Mickey's for the end of March. Got O'hana yesterday finally for dinner. What a pain the the caboose! I suggest we all just keep at it. It can't stay closed forever...:rolleyes:

Got mine today for March 29! My baby girl is going to be so excited; we are going to be there on her birthday morning!!:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter