cheetah hunt - should i ride?

tamaravane

Earning My Ears
I can get very scared for rides (especially rollercoasters) and Im going to busch gardens for the first time today. I love splash mountain, space mountain, and last month I decided to take it up a notch and ride everest. I loved everest and I even felt like it was tame. Now I'm thinking about riding cheetah hunt, but I'm a bit nervous... how intense is it??

Uh, a little late to post about an hour before the park opens. I was going to say the only intense part is the tower but if the drop at Everest was fine you should be fine on Cheetah Hunt. Let us know what happened.

Uh, a little late to post about an hour before the park opens. I was going to say the only intense part is the tower but if the drop at Everest was fine you should be fine on Cheetah Hunt. Let us know what happened.

Thank you! I rode it and I'm honestly so happy I did. It's the best coaster I've ever ridden and it was so fun!! Now I want to ride some of the bigger coasters in Universal next month when I go to orlando haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter