Cheesecake Factory or P F Chang?

We love PF Changs (we were there two weeks ago); we USED to love Cheesecake Factory, but the last two times we were there the food quality had gone way down and the service was very poor.

I love them both, but I vote Cheesecake factory. I love, love, love their food! Their menu is about 13 pages long, and they have about 30 types of cheesecake. It is alittle pricy, but no worse than Disney food, and taste better. Their portions are HUGE, and you can def. share. My mom and I always order two appts to share, and never have room for desert.

Just a suggestion...If you go to the Cheesecake Factory, and you'll have refrigerators in your rooms...pick up another whole cheesecake. Good snacking during your trip.

I would choose Cheesecake Factory, but only because we have a PF Chang locally. Another option would be to go to Pei Wei, which is a PF Chang counter service,for lunch one day and then go to Cheesecake Factory another day. If I remember correctly, there is a Pei Wei a few minutes from Downtown Disney.

I just have to add, the dinner portions at Cheesecake Factory are HUGE! We like to go during lunch, because the portions are still big and several dollars cheaper. (Same thing for PF Chang now that I think of it.)

Just an update on the CF (one in MN) since I went today and am currrently muching on noodles from the Asian salad. :goodvibes:goodvibes :cloud9:
The waitress says they change menus every 6 months. Well today, they had a kids menu! First time for us! So that was cool. :thumbsup2 And they added a new page of small plates or snacks. I can't remember what that page was called but it had LOTS of new stuff on it that were tasty looking! DH had the fried cheese and I had the sweet corn fritters. they are both app. size and plenty to share between 2 people. It's a really cool addition! I think we'll seek out the CF when we return to WDW this Nov. I'm tired of the blah food on property. Only a few places there we even bother to go to now.

Ooooo. A Pei Wei near DTD? My kids and I all love the Honey Seared chicken. I'm there!

The kids menu and snack menu sound like a great incentive to go to CF.

And, is the Winter Park location as busy as the Mall at Millenium location? If not, might be worth the extra drive...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter