Cheese Ball Yak Attack: 2 kids, 2 dogs, 1200 miles - The Sequel

Why not?!? :confused3

Go for it pirate:

Spaceball Version up to date so far.:lmao:

As Barry travels to WDW at ludicrous speed, his faithful mawog (half man half dog, he's his own best friend) Barfolomew is the copilot. In the back there is a cheeseball protein spill, Barry stops a combs the back for any cheese:lmao:

And a special guest appearance by Tim ("that's nice" here on the boards).

Now that I have read through your 1st post again, I saw my shout out!!!! :worship::worship: :woohoo::woohoo:

I have no idea how I missed this... :confused3 Probably cuz i skimmed over it because I 'know' your family already! :lmao:

Great job on the cheese balls cleanup! I don't deal with puke too good. :sad2: Seems like it didn't even set you back too long. Great hidden Mickey! Now I need to go see if I have one in my car. Hummmm 2004 Tahoe????? Not likely. :sad2:

Great updates!!! Got my cheese balls ready to hear some more! popcorn::

I think we need proof of that.
Isn't a man's word good enough?

Alright, I'll post a picture of it later...

ut oh where you taking me??? Please just remember I am in the first seat not Mark
I have to say the pic of your co pilots is awsome!! after all they are mans best friend so they should be up front!!!
Perhaps we will boldy go where no man has gone before... wait, that's Star Trek, not Star Wars. Nevermind.

I'm in, nothing like a good cheeseball story (cheese used must not have been from Wis.:lmao:) Love the Co-Pilot dog popcorn::
Welcome! Clearly it was inferior cheese. Probably from California. :crazy2:
The dogs are actually very good travelers. Give Allie (the little brown one) a patch of sun to lay in, and she's all set!

Awesome start to the TR there Barry!

Also, I love the communal spirit with the classic dialog.

BTW, I'm a Mawg, half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend. :lmao:
Yeah, "communal". More like "mutinous" pirate: :rotfl2::rotfl2:
And this is probably the best place to point out that I did indeed make fun of you when your DD yakked on you at the hotel. In the manly spirit of fair play, please feel free to razz me as much as you like.

WOW! The trip report just started today and already on page 3? There must be Dis Dads here... Beware the hijack.

I'm subbing and saying hello from just up the road in Milwaukee. :wave: Waiting for a flight home in the early a.m.
Hello and welcome! What are (or were) you doing in Milwaukee? You should have shot me a PM - I work literally right next to the airport. I would have stopped by and showed where to find a beer in Milwaukee. (hint: everywhere!)

Spaceball Version up to date so far.:lmao:

As Barry travels to WDW at ludicrous speed, his faithful mawog (half man half dog, he's his own best friend) Barfolomew is the copilot. In the back there is a cheeseball protein spill, Barry stops a combs the back for any cheese:lmao:

You just gave me my next van project! I'm going to install Ludicrous Speed!
We could shave about 20 hours off that 21 hour drive!

Now that I have read through your 1st post again, I saw my shout out!!!! :worship::worship: :woohoo::woohoo:

I have no idea how I missed this... :confused3 Probably cuz i skimmed over it because I 'know' your family already! :lmao:

Great job on the cheese balls cleanup! I don't deal with puke too good. :sad2: Seems like it didn't even set you back too long. Great hidden Mickey! Now I need to go see if I have one in my car. Hummmm 2004 Tahoe????? Not likely. :sad2:

Great updates!!! Got my cheese balls ready to hear some more! popcorn::

Bambi has issues with puke too. She was choking back the dry heaves while she was changing Evan. I grew up on a Dairy Farm. Trust me, I've smelled and dealt with far worse so I doesn't phase me as much.

Isn't a man's word good enough?

Alright, I'll post a picture of it later...

Sure it should, but since you made such a point of pre-defending yourself, you just had to know that someone would razz you about it. I probably wouldn't have, let alone notice it in the picture, if you hadn't taken the extra lengths to point it out :cool2:

Holy crap we're a bunch of Dorks.

I wonder if we can get Daddy-O to re-theme his restaurant to look like Tatooine's Mos Eisley Cantina?

Maybe I can have a "Starwars weekend" special, unfortunately that sort of humour may be lost on my target audience.:lmao:

Just last week I set my ringtone on my Droid to the music played in the Cantina. I bet with enough arm twisting and offers of cheeseballs we could get it done...what Canadian wouldn't want to walk into a restaurant and instantly feel as if they were in a desert so they subliminally FEEL warmer? I mean really, it's cold there what 10 months out of the year, isn't it??? :lmao:

If they switched to Fahrenheit, they'd feel warmer too. I mean, even when it's 80°F, it's only 26°C. That just sounds cold.

Actually it is a balmy 18°C today, because I am Canadian, I may even break out the shorts tonight.

BTW, I'm a Mawg, half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend. :lmao:

May the schwartz be with you!

Kind of rusty on Star Wars quotes. Will Spaceball quotes also work:confused3

It appears that it will!

Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Star!

You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how well you handle it.

Oh..ya..BTW, loving the TR so far. Cant believe I missed a day and your up to four pages already. I cant possibly comment on any sort of hijack hijinx because I think I have an update due. :hippie:

Oh..ya..BTW, loving the TR so far. Cant believe I missed a day and your up to four pages already. I cant possibly comment on any sort of hijack hijinx because I think I have an update due. :hippie:

Yep, I've been told that the ground troops are assembling - so if you don't want any kind of assault, you might just want to get moving on it... :)

pirate: pirate: pirate:

Let's get moving.

Yes, sir. Driver, prepare to move out.

What are you preparing?! You're always preparing! Just go!

Yay! I love you Tr's! Joining in for another!
Welcome back! How did your Disney wedding go?

Everywhere except here... :rolleyes1
Oh no, there's beer everywhere. It's just not free. :rotfl:

Maybe I can have a "Starwars weekend" special, unfortunately that sort of humour may be lost on my target audience.:lmao:
What's your target audience? The geriatric crowd that eats dinner at 4:00, watches Jeopardy and goes to bed?

Welcome! I really don't think it matters with this group if you comment or not. They'll come after you at the drop of a hat!

Count me in. Cant wait to here more. I also would love to how fast NASCAR can clean up the puke!!
Welcome! Moe Doodle as your avatar! Don't pull the rope! I think my kids are starting to outgrow the Doodlebops. We even went to see them in concert last year. It was actually pretty good. Bus Driver Bob was played by someone else, but the other 3 did all of their own singing.

Its sad that I got addicted to the Doodlebops. It all happend when i was watching it at my sisters house and you wont beleive it no one else likes them!!!:lmao: Esp. her kids:confused3

Hello from a MN neighbor (who was born in WI)! I loved your last trip report! I read the whole thing as you were doing it, but I wasn't a member here yet, so couldn't comment on that one. Really enjoyed it, though...it kept me amused during my lunch hours at work. Looking forward to hearing about this adventure!

Hello from a MN neighbor (who was born in WI)! I loved your last trip report! I read the whole thing as you were doing it, but I wasn't a member here yet, so couldn't comment on that one. Really enjoyed it, though...it kept me amused during my lunch hours at work. Looking forward to hearing about this adventure!

Welcome and thanks for posting! It's nice to know that people are enjoying this mindless dribble that I come up with while I'm supposed to be working. Where in WI are you from?

"I just me you and I love you" - Dug :dogdance: :thumbsup2

Taggage.....

Mmmmm....Cheesey Poofs:lmao::lmao:

eric-cartman-160.jpg

Everything went great! We could have had better weather a couple of days, but all in all it was awesome. I am really working on husband to take us back this year. maybe for halloween. And I need to be put in the Dis hall of shame for not starting a TR yet.

I really don't think it matters with this group if you comment or not. They'll come after you at the drop of a hat!

Usually only when the door is left open entirely too long... but in some cases, it's just plain fun to see what can be done before another update gets posted. :confused3:laughing: pirate:

This is the first Trip Report i'm reading. Don't let me down. I need pointers when I write my next January.
Secondly,
"I was born somewhere in the Ford Galaxy."
"Flyin' through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy! You could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter