Checking into Comfort Suite Nassau

Bbethparsons

Dachshund Lover
Perhaps a silly question, but before I book a room, hubby and I do not have a passport. We are using BC and driver's license. Do they require passport to check into hotel? I e-mail them and this is the response I get.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize, but you will need to contact the local governments for information about passport requirements. As a guest at our resort, you will have full access to the Atlantis facilities.

Thank you,
hotelhelp/CM

Thanks!

You don't need a passport or bc to check in to Comfort Suites. You should be just fine.:)

Thanks, I didn't think so...but when looking at booking a room, red letters popped up and talked about needing passport...made me a little nervous.

No problem. We have done this once before and are doing it again in a little over three weeks.:cool1: You'll love Atlantis!!!

We have rented a room at Atlantis before. Loved it, but it was a little cool that day in February and didn't use resort as we have before. One year we purchased arm bands and could use their facility. Didn't know since all that passport info had come up, if things had changed.

We did this on our Wonder trip last month (08/07). I thought the same thing you were thinking. We only used our BC too, without any problems.

Heads up....we settled the account so we wouldn't have to return to Comfort Suites. They marked our cards for the Atlantis "CASH ONLY." But for drinks, snacks, lunch, etc, you could only use a credit card or your room key. Most people do carry at least one credit card with them though.

We had a fun, exhausting day. We are also planning to do it again for the day next year.

We did this on our Wonder trip last month (08/07). I thought the same thing you were thinking. We only used our BC too, without any problems.

Heads up....we settled the account so we wouldn't have to return to Comfort Suites. They marked our cards for the Atlantis "CASH ONLY." But for drinks, snacks, lunch, etc, you could only use a credit card or your room key. Most people do carry at least one credit card with them though.

We had a fun, exhausting day. We are also planning to do it again for the day next year.
I was just getting ready to post a question about buying lunch at Atlantis if you settled your account at CS before you actually got to Atlantis. Thanks for the info!:thumbsup2 I'll know now to take a credit card and not just cash for lunch. The last time we went, we didn't even eat lunch at Atlantis because a storm started moving in during the early afternoon. We decided to head back to the ship and eat our "free";) food. This time we hope to spend the entire day there.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter