Checking in on EE day?

jenniferhouston2

Mouseketeer
We will be checking in to the Contemporary on a Thursday (after spending the night offsite due to a late plane flight) Are we entitled to use the EE on Thursday, since we are checking in that day?

I guess we will need to physically check in at the CR (although I doubt a room will be available) before EE, or can we go straight to the MK?

Thanks for your experience and advice.

Jennifer

I have heard that CM's are starting to check to make sure those at EE are staying onsite, so I would suggest going ahead and checking in, even though the room won't be ready yet, so that you will have proof that you're staying onsite in case you're asked. And yes, you'd be entitled to use EE on Thursday if you're checking in on Thursday.

Many people do not realize that they can do this....go to contemporary and check-in, even if the room isn't ready yet....you can leave your luggage with them and they will take it to your room for you when it's ready....we do this all the time...it's also the absolute BEST way to get specific locations or room request at any of the resorts!

I'll be doing exactly this in just a few days! :cool: My red-eye flight arrives at MCO at 6am on Friday morning. I'll be checking into Pop Century as soon as I get on property just so I can get my resort ID for EMH at AK. Since I'll be there so early, it makes sense, right? I may be a little sleepy, but my energy will be up as soon as see the WDW signs. :cool:

I did just that on our trip last November! We left our house at 2 in the morning, and drove all night, got to the Poly at about 7am, checked in and sprinted to MK and made it to early entry! It was so great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter