Check your Big Lots Stores!

mckeonfive

Earning My Ears
I went into my Big Lots this past weekend and found Disney Princess items in the toy section.

I grabbed two of the Disney Princess tiaras for my two DD's. They had all of the different princesses. The girls will wear these to the CRT breakfast instead of the princess dresses (too hot and too much to carry, also have DS 9 mos to lug ). DD8 got Snow White and DD2 got Cinderella.

They also have Disney princess Doll related items like crib and high chair.

I think there was a play phone too.

This would be great for Christmas , if only I didn't need to save for the upcoming trip.

Hope this helps someone.
:D :D

How much were the tiaras? Just curious. I have never even seen them. We have a Big Lots in a neighboring town. I will have to check it out. Also, where were they in the store?
Thanks.

Originally posted by mrsbballref
How much were the tiaras? Just curious. I have never even seen them. We have a Big Lots in a neighboring town. I will have to check it out. Also, where were they in the store?
Thanks.
--------------------------

In our Big Lots they're in the toy department.. Can't recall how much they were though..

They often have Disney Princess stuff.. Last Christmas I got quite a few of the items that were in the Disney catalog at Big Lots for a fraction of the price..;)

The tiaras were $4.99 , they are really cute! In my store they are on the back wall in the toy dept. Where the hanging things are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter