Check out these albums

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
These are from Studio K. They are 11x8.5.
I really like them but would be afraid to purchase one for fear that it would be too hard to get page protectors for them or that this style may only be a round for a few seasons. Has anyone seen these in a store? What do ya think?
L_kc531512.JPG

L_kc531536.JPG

I have seen them. The horizontal format would seem to be easy to use. I like using 5X7's that are that shape.

11 x 8.5 are really hot right now. Several other companies are coming out with them, now. EK and SEI come to mind. I wouldn't shy away from buying them, espically from a reputable company like K&Co they in the past have kept older page protectors in stock long after the album is discontinued.

K&CO is a great company and has wonderful albums. If your LSS runs out of page protectors you can always order them online at their web address. I am kind of partial to K&CO just because the headquarters in here in Kansas City. :goodvibes

those albums are beautiful!!!! K & Co. always has great albums. I love their gatefold leather albums. They are GORGEOUS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter