Check out/luggage/late flight

SLP17

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
First time using the Magical Express and having such a late flight back home (8:00PM). At check out, we were hoping to hang out on the Boardwalk or go to Disney Springs and enjoy our last day. However, I am not sure about what to do with the luggage. We will have a total of 2 suitcases and two carry-ons (backpack/duffel bag). Is there a place we can leave these items after we check out so we don't have to hang onto them all day?

Hi everyone,
First time using the Magical Express and having such a late flight back home (8:00PM). At check out, we were hoping to hang out on the Boardwalk or go to Disney Springs and enjoy our last day. However, I am not sure about what to do with the luggage. We will have a total of 2 suitcases and two carry-ons (backpack/duffel bag). Is there a place we can leave these items after we check out so we don't have to hang onto them all day?
bell services at your resort will be your friend. remember to allow time to pick them up and get to your pick up point on time

Where are you staying? With an 8 PM flight your DME pickup will be around 5 PM. You can check your checkin bags between 5AM - 12Noon at RAC. Bell Services/ Luggage Assistance will hold your Carryons.
You need to be ar DME pickup at least15 minutes prior to your Scheduled pickup. You need to leave time for rest room stops and getting your Carry Ons.
You can only get DME from your Resort so you need to be on the way back to your resort about 90 minutes ahead.

If your airline participates in RAC then give your checked luggage to them between 5am and noon.
We usually just bring our carry ons with us to DS the last day but then again we don't have much in them.
You can store them with bell services but be sure you get back to get them before you need to be at DME.

Yep, for later flights I always check my large bags with RAC before heading out for fun time. Any carry-ons (or if I have all carry-ons), I check those in with bell services at the resort front door. Make sure to leave plenty of time for your return trip to the resort & time to claim your items from bell services. The last day is a great time to make a sit down character (resort) ressie, still immersive, can take your time & see the resort & don't need a ticket.

Thank you everyone for the help! It's been a while since i've been to Disney World and I am really looking forward to it
thanks again all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter