check out and in times

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Dear All,
We will be going home for the first time in November to OKW,and I need some advice.
We will be arriving on Nov 17th(Sat)and staying in a studio,then on the following Wed(22nd) we will be staying in a 1 bedroom for 2 nights and then moving back into a studio on the Friday for the remainder of our stay.What I want to know is this,We need to be able to check out of our 1 bedroom very early on the Friday morning,approx 6 am,as we will be very busy that day and will not be returning until very late that evening,does it matter that we need to check out early,I know that you have to be out of the room by a certain time,I think 11am.
Also will there be a problem with us checking back in so late(11.30pm)on the Friday?Just one more question,as we are staying in the same resort will we be able to leave our luggage somewhere for that Friday?Many thanks guys for your help,
Madmouse.

The bellmen will put your luggage in storage. I don't think you will have a problem with the times. I would go to the front desk when you checkout and get your new key so that you will not have to wait to get it late night. They will give you a card with a phone number to call for your new room # late afternoon. I don't know if you can ask the bellmen to deliver your luggage to your new room before you get back, some hotels require someone to be in the room when they deliver the luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter