check in

pxydst

Mouseketeer
Our flight gets into Orlando around 9:45 am so I am guessing we will get to our resort around 12-12:30??!?! what is the earliest anyone has been able to check in to their room?? just curious as to what time to have our groceries delivered?!?!:confused3

While you can definitely check in early, the room may not be ready until closer to the official check in time.

Last trip, we checked in around 8:00 am and my room was not ready until after 4:00 pm (DVC check in time).

But, bell services will hold your groceries for you if you have them arrive before your room is ready.

Have fun!!!

Our flight gets into Orlando around 9:45 am so I am guessing we will get to our resort around 12-12:30??!?! what is the earliest anyone has been able to check in to their room?? just curious as to what time to have our groceries delivered?!?!:confused3

You should be at the resort 11:00-11:30. I've had a room ready at 8:30am, other times not until 4:00pm. I would request 4:00 for your groceries.

we check in.. in March during spring break, somebody knows we get in that early since we are riding the bus/ME to the resort! so I am guessing if they have a room open they will let us check in and maybe go to the room?!?!?! I am just trying to have our groceries there when we are there at the resort since we plan on going to the park that day!!! We are also the type of people that what ever happens is all good since we are at the happiest place on earth!!! :thumbsup2 thank you for all of your help!

we check in.. in March during spring break, somebody knows we get in that early since we are riding the bus/ME to the resort! so I am guessing if they have a room open they will let us check in and maybe go to the room?!?!?! I am just trying to have our groceries there when we are there at the resort since we plan on going to the park that day!!! We are also the type of people that what ever happens is all good since we are at the happiest place on earth!!! :thumbsup2 thank you for all of your help!

You can check in but your room may or may not be ready. If not, and you need to store groceries, there is a refrigerated area in bell services and they can store that for you as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter