Check in tonight but it doesn’t say “paid”

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Tonight is my check in. I used Dreams as my TA and under balance it says to contact my TA. I know it’s paid in full because I’ve been able to book port adventures, Palo, Etc. Is it supposed to look like that still? A YouTube video I watched, the guy’s said “paid”. Thanks!! 614324

Same thing here, with DVC as my TA.
I did the checkin within the last week. One tip - on the website, you can go back in and edit everything later. So if you want to get done quickly, do things like choose cash for onboard spending, etc. If you use the app, it doesn't give you the option to change anything.
It also seems to be common for their website to slow down and/or crash completely! If you're using the website (which I would recommend), you can just refresh the page and it'll pick up pretty close to where it left off.

It look me 20-25 minutes to check it, starting right at midnight, and I got 11:15 PAT, boarding group 5, for the Fantasy 7-night on Nov 14th. Good luck!

Thanks all! Got all done in 7 minutes! Boarding group 2 and 10:30am arrival! Miami must have earlier boarding times. The latest one was like 1:30pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter