Check in time for H&V breakfast

jasec2

Mouseketeer
Hello! We have an 8:10 ADR at H&V on Dec13. What time should we plan on being at the park gates to get in for our ressie? Thank you!

What time does H&V open that day?

You don't need to be there super early. It's a close walk from the gates.

I think the first ressie is at 8am. So if we got to the gates at 7:45 we would be fine? We are walking from Beach Club.

We had an 8:10 reservation and we got there about 7:50. There was a huge line checking in reservations at the gate but it went pretty quickly. We walked from Boardwalk and it was pure torture. :crazy2: Longest walk ever! lol. Well not quite but it was definitely not pleasant. Especially after walking the parks for days an then having to walk around DHS all day.

It's our first day there so ia, hoping our feet will make it! I looked at he map and the walk looks a little long but we will have a stroller for the boys so hopefully itill be ok. I guess we will plan on getting to the gates at 745. How long did it take you to walk from Boardwalk?

We had an 8:05a last summer...we got there around 7:30a and were already in a bit of a line. They let everyone in just before 8am and pretty much everyone who was there was seated right away. I know there were everything from 8am to 8:15a ADR people around us.

When we went in Feb, they wouldn't let anyone in until like 5 min to 8. We were there at 7:30 and had a bit of a long wait, but it was sort of neat because only one other family was there at the time. When they finally let us in, there was a short wait, but only 5-8 groups at most. We were first ones in and got great empty street shots with the hat and then got picked for first family of the day at H&V!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter