Check In Question

JoiseyMom

<font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??
Do all parties have to be present at check in at the Port?? Dh is going to drop me off and return the rental car. Can I check in for us, or does he have to be there also??

Tx :)

One person can check in for everyone. Just have all the passports, etc. together with you.

He'll also need a photo ID to get back into the terminal after dropping off the card. If you take his passport and he has his driver's license, you should be set. :)

No passports, just Birth Certificates. That works, ok, he comes back has his DL, and I check us in. KEWL!!

Thanks all!!!!!

My hubby and kids take off and leave it to me. They love getting the pictures with characters and going out to look at the ship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter