cheapest way to port

bailey0308

Mouseketeer
What is the cheapest way to get to the ship or a nearby hotel. i may come in one night prior to cruise and stay nearby. - any suggestions
car rental?
taxi?
limo?

bailey0308 said:
What is the cheapest way to get to the ship or a nearby hotel. i may come in one night prior to cruise and stay nearby. - any suggestions
car rental?
taxi?
limo?

I would highly reccomend you do come in the day prior...Keeps a lot of bad issues at bay...

Car rental is the cheapest..ANd there are several agencies in the Port area to choose from..We use a towncar pickup, and it works well for us..

dcltribute.com is a fantastic place to anaylze this, and see what works best for you... :goodvibes

Car rental is the cheapest and most flexible. You can rent at the airport, drop it at the port and then pick up another one when the trip is over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter