Cheapest place to buy Bare Minerals Make-up?

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
I am out of the foundation, rev-up moisturizer, and mineral veil. I'd also like to try the bisque this time. I originally bought the starter kit from Sephora for $60. It looks like buying these 3 items alone will cost me that much. Anyone know of a cheaper place or coupon codes? Or should I just buy the starter kit again and sell the brushes on Ebay? Thanks!

My sister buys the products on eBay. She has been very happy with it. You may want to try there. She also purchases the Philosophy line from eBay also.

go to ulta.com and sign up for their email newsletter. I get the sale add and a coupon pretty much every week that can be used on bare escentuals

I am out of the foundation, rev-up moisturizer, and mineral veil. I'd also like to try the bisque this time. I originally bought the starter kit from Sephora for $60. It looks like buying these 3 items alone will cost me that much. Anyone know of a cheaper place or coupon codes? Or should I just buy the starter kit again and sell the brushes on Ebay? Thanks!

Look for TSV on QVC......I never buy cosmetics on Ebay...I always think about who has tried it or whose little fingers have been in it YUCK!

go to ulta.com and sign up for their email newsletter. I get the sale add and a coupon pretty much every week that can be used on bare escentuals

Just a note on this -- our Ulta does not let you use your coupons for bare escentuals products -- they are exempt on the coupon as premium beauty products (or something like that). I have tried a couple different times, but it never works.

I say look at QVC. They have fairly good buys on sets. I don't trust E-Bay too too much even sealed as it can be faked. You will get good deal there if you can find a good seller of the products. Most sell samples taken from the jars. YUK

Bare Escentuals (the company) Just sent an email free shipping on $75 or more they have cool new eyeshadow trios. check it out never know!

Just wondering how is their makeup, I always wanted to try it???:confused3

should I just buy the starter kit again

Just a note on this -- our Ulta does not let you use your coupons for bare escentuals products -- they are exempt on the coupon as premium beauty products (or something like that). I have tried a couple different times, but it never works.

The starter kit is on sale for $60 at www.ulta.com. You can get it for $48 using code 73070 for 20% off. You must click add code. exp 4/7

This deal/coupon code does work on the light starter kit. I haven't been able to get it to work for the other kits.

$60 is still a good price, plus you can get free shipping with any $65 purchase

nordstrom.com has the best starter kit around, $75 I believe. They don't sell it in the store, just online. BE products are priced about the same most places, but different retailers have different kits.

Good luck!

Just back from 6 80+ degree days in WDW and BM was just great. My new trick is to really buff some extra into your lips and then apply your lipstick, it really makes your lip color last longer.:cutie:

Also no sunburn with the SPF!!!

additional note....:)
2x a year, ulta has a 20% coupon good on essentially everything they sell (except GCs of course). normally, the coupons exclude all the higher end makeups (e.g. BE) & fragrances.
that's when i do most of my spending (including studio gear brushes which are really pricey BUT soooo much better than BE's & are guaranteed for life :thumbsup2 ).
and def sign up for the free ulta card (kinda like a frequent shopper card). i believe it's every 3 months: you get to choose a free product, the choices depending upon how much you spent in the previous quarter. level one starts at $100, with choices of hair accessory, etc, & there are 5 levels (level 5 includes a fragrance up to $45, etc)
last month, i received 2 perfumes, 2 mascaras & an eyeshadow for free (level 16 ~ so i could pick any of the gift level items totalling that ~ we're not saying how much i spent to get there :rolleyes1 , but i LOVE the 20% F&F coupon!!).

there is another mineral makeup, everyday minerals, which i haven't tried but that a lot of ppl rave about. very similar to BE for much less. you can order a sample kit:
http://everydayminerals.com/g?t=home

hth

I am having a hard time with this product. It just doesn't seem to cover very well. I don't think I was using enough. That and I couldn't get the right shade for me. Light was to much of a yellow undertone and medium seemed more like a red undertone.

Problem is I don't have a store near me for someone to help me figure it out. :(

additional note....:)
there is another mineral makeup, everyday minerals, which i haven't tried but that a lot of ppl rave about. very similar to BE for much less. you can order a sample kit:
http://everydayminerals.com/g?t=home

hth

I was just going to post this! I have been using the Everydayminerals and I love them. My friend has tried them and loves them too. We're both Bare Escentual users (or were...), and we're both just as happy - actually she likes them better.

The starter kit is on sale for $60 at www.ulta.com. You can get it for $48 using code 73070 for 20% off. You must click add code. exp 4/7

This deal/coupon code does work on the light starter kit. I haven't been able to get it to work for the other kits.

$60 is still a good price, plus you can get free shipping with any $65 purchase

Thank you! I just ordered the light starter kit and a separate Bisque concealer. Appreciate the coupon code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter