Cheapest place online to get Disney tickets?

JodiR

DIS Veteran
Need to order Disney tickets and am looking for the cheapest place online to get them. Thanks

I'm looking at buying from Undercover Tourist. I've never used them before since I've always bought from Disney straight. I get Mousesavers.com newsletters and they have a deal with Undercover Tourist for a bit cheaper price on their tickets if you use Mousesavers links.

I hope you don't mind me piggybacking but I was going to start a thread about ticket prices. I'm thinking of getting a 6-day park hopper and then extending it to a 10 day once we get to the parks and then adding no expiration. Is there a way to make that as cheap as possible? Should I go ahead and buy a 10 day PH No Exp. or is it cheaper to add on days then the no exp. option once we get there?

I can start a new thread if this upsets anyone.

I'm looking at buying from Undercover Tourist. I've never used them before since I've always bought from Disney straight. I get Mousesavers.com newsletters and they have a deal with Undercover Tourist for a bit cheaper price on their tickets if you use Mousesavers links.

I hope you don't mind me piggybacking but I was going to start a thread about ticket prices. I'm thinking of getting a 6-day park hopper and then extending it to a 10 day once we get to the parks and then adding no expiration. Is there a way to make that as cheap as possible? Should I go ahead and buy a 10 day PH No Exp. or is it cheaper to add on days then the no exp. option once we get there?

I can start a new thread if this upsets anyone.

It will cost the same no matter which way you do it. Non exp is a flat fee no matter how many days. You would just be paying for the 6 day ne ph up front and then the difference between that and the 10 ph ne when you get there. But you would pay the gate rate on the difference. So you might save a couple of dollars to fo it all through undercover. We use undercover all the time. Sign up for the mousesavers newsletter and you will get a email on the 15th of each month and there will be a link to undercover for the mousesavers special price.

And if you see anything that looks a lot cheaper it is most likely a scam. Disney doesn't discount their tickets much at all and only via a few select channels. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Is there any advantage to buying tickets online from Disney.com vs. from the gate?

1. Is it cheaper to get in advance online vs. the gate?
2. Will I save time (avoiding lines at the gate), purchasing online? Or will I simply get a vouchure online that I will still need to exchange at the gate?

Is there any advantage to buying tickets online from Disney.com vs. from the gate?

1. Is it cheaper to get in advance online vs. the gate?
2. Will I save time (avoiding lines at the gate), purchasing online? Or will I simply get a vouchure online that I will still need to exchange at the gate?

UCT online (with Mousesavers LINK each 15th of the month) is Easy, LESS expensive, and sanctioned by disney, they are legit...use them myself as have a myriad of others...
You get the Tickets, not vouchers...so you go straight to the turnstiles, as if you got them direct from disney...only you saved $$, they even have a good return policy, you can update them at disney if need be too...it really is a no brainer for us....
Have a great trip!

UCT online (with Mousesavers LINK each 15th of the month) is Easy, LESS expensive, and sanctioned by disney, they are legit...use them myself as have a myriad of others...
You get the Tickets, not vouchers...so you go straight to the turnstiles, as if you got them direct from disney...only you saved $$, they even have a good return policy, you can update them at disney if need be too...it really is a no brainer for us....
Have a great trip!

I'm only purchasing a 2 day base ticket, which UCT doesn't carry. It appears the only place to get a 2 day ticket is at disney.com or at the gate. So is there any advantage to getting tickets in advance from disney.com?

Ash, just order the 10 day from UT before you go, save the money :thumbsup2

MrsSmith- the prices will be the same regardless if you go through their site or at the gate. I haven't ordered from the site before (only through UT) but *if* they send actual tickets like UT, that may be the way to go so you avoid the ticket window line altogether.

****This is my families 2nd time using UT. Prompt, reliable and definitely cheaper than the Disney.com site once the Disney site shows the taxes :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter