cheapest attraction tickets

bevmcl

Earning My Ears
We are going to Orlando on Feb. 16th for a week. Are we better off buying our tickets for WDW in Canada before we go, or wait until we get to Orlando. Where is the best place to buy tickets in Canada if we get them here ? Is there any place in Orlando where the tickets would be discounted ?
Any other suggestions for good deals on attraction tickets ? We're traveling on a budget.

Hi There,
What other attractions will you be visiting?
You could try the CAA for Sea World,Bucsh Gardens, and Universal tickets.
They are offering these tickets at par.
Hope this helps.
Tracycd

Hello and welcome to the boards! Right now you can buy one 7day park hopper pass and get the second at 1/2 price! This deal is only for Canadians and you can purchase the tickets at the Disney Store's here in Canada or I believe thru a travel agent, for Disney that is about the best and only deal you will get on tickets. Universal and Seaworld usually have some sort of deal as well, last year I got my passes at par! Check their websites! Will you be staying at Disney when you go?

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :smooth:

Does anyone know if the 7 day park hopper "1/2 price special tiockets" can be bought by us citizens visiting Canadian Disney stores?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest