• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap flights on Southwest

skondo10

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone, for those of you that travel out of Buffalo (we find it way cheaper than out of toronto) Southwest has an internet special on "friends fly free" It has been extended to May 23 and you can get four tickets to Orlando for $446 dollars return. Not bad!

Yep, the one I got and yes I've posted in length below. It was very relaxing and smooth.

Boy am I glad I found this post. We are looking at going to Orlando in September with a co-worker and her 3 kids. We were having a HARD time finding a cheaper flight (as she has to pay for 4 people then). Then I went to Southwest and I am now waiting for my Credit CArd to clear tomorrow to book the 6 of us on a flight from Buffalo to Orlando, and the cost will only be $672.00 US, because the three kids will be free. :Pinkbounc :bounce: Now I am off to book a house! Thanks for your help everyone!!!

We were just searching for a September trip and the price was $49 each way. So just over $300 CDN for both of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter