Cheap, decent hotel near the airport?

DisneyMom

Now a Disney Grandma!!
Anyone have any good ideas for a clean, decent cheap hotel near the airport? The only flight out we could get is at 7:30am. We don't want to waste money for DW on-site hotel for the last night. Thanks for any input.

We stayed at the Four Pointe by Sheraton back in November. Like you, we had an early flight out and this hotel offers airport shuttle service. Also, I was able to get this hotel for $30 a night using Priceline!

I got the Four Points Sheraton by the airport for $30 on Priceline too. It is a nice place to stay. Another nice place is the Holiday Inn by the airport. I got it for $25 a night off Expedia's Hotel Price Matcher.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Thachi, Barry Hom or anyone else, could you please elaborate on how you got such cheap rates on Priceline? I am a novice at using that particular site. How far in advance before you needed the hotel did you try to book? Also what star level did you use to get the Sheraton? Do you know what level the Holiday Inn was? We are going in Nov and I have a room booked at the QUALITY INN for 47$, but if I could get something better for cheaper, I would be very happy. Thanks. Nancy

I got the room about a week before I went. I usually start bidding at $25 per night and go up.

You might also want to try the Holiday Inn Select. I got that serveral times off Expedia's price matcher for $25/night.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter