Cheap Baby Boy Clothes?

I bought both of my kids a ton of sale clothing at Old Navy last week. :thumbsup2

Kohl's had a largge stock of infants clothes for $2 each. It was summer stuff, but I'm sure you could at least find the "onesie" type outfits to wear under other things for fall and winter.

Target has a line called circos and its dirt cheap, second hand stores. Sears has some great sleepers that are really inexpensive. Old Navy is good too, also if you have an outlet near you even cheaper. H&M too.

Both of my Old Navy's are not doing the $.97 sale, but my friend went into one store yesterday in Mississippi and everything that was in clearance with a .97 in the tag... even $6.97 and whatever was rung up at $.97. My friend bought 18 items for $18.

I was not so lucky.

Went to our outlet today!!!! Amazing deals!! Most sale items you take an ADDL. 50% off!!! I got tshirts for next summer for either $.99 or $1.49!! Alot of outfits were $2.99 and then 50% off! They had long sleeve stuff too! Pants I think were $4.99 or $6.99, then 50% off. It wasn't only just the summer stuff on sale... a lot of winter stuff too!! Happy shopping!! :)

Thrift shops/second hand stores are a great place to shop for infant clothes because they outgrow them so fast they don't have time to get worn out. I have a great thrift store nearby that I shop at for all of us. I also shop at the outlets (and only buy off the clearance racks).

Here in CT we have stores called Once Upon a Child. It is a chain of thrift stores that have tons of clothing all in season and toys that are gently used.
I buy alot of toys and videos there for my grandson. I just got the Little Tikes tunnel with the train and tracks, car and tracks and lots of extra tracks and cars for $6.50. I clean the toys again after I get them home but they are usually very clean.
The clothing there runs anywhere from $.50 and up, but most of the stuff is top name.
I know there are other stores in different states that are similar. Do a search on google for infant clothing consignment or thrift. Peggie

www.kidsurplus.com

Old Gravy is Old Navy
Zap is Gap
Jim Bo Ree is yeah, you got it.

They just can't say the name of the store on their website.

ogreenlee said:
Both of my Old Navy's are not doing the $.97 sale, but my friend went into one store yesterday in Mississippi and everything that was in clearance with a .97 in the tag... even $6.97 and whatever was rung up at $.97. My friend bought 18 items for $18.

I was not so lucky.

Im actually a manager at a Old Navy, ( On Mat Leave right now :) ) But its up to the general manager to lower clearance to 0.97 or anything ending in .97 to clear it out. Some stores might be sitting high on clearance and need room for the new stuff coming, While they are not to do it all the time some stores do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter