Cheap airline tickets on Ebay??

deno2

Mouseketeer
A friend just purchased 6 round trip airline ticket, (any airline) from Ebay for $45.00. She will be required to stay at one of the airline ticket vendors hotels for a 3 night minimum. Has anyone purchased these tickets and used them? They sound way too good to be true - any input would be appreciated :)
deno

group4.gif

My wife won similar tickets in a raffle (not sure of the vendor). Your destination dictated the number of hotel nights you had to stay (Hawaii was 10 or 14 nights). You had to book in advance, pay a "booking fee", had a reasonable selection of hotels but had to pay "full rack rate". When I checked the hotel rate was at least twice what it would be if I booked it myself. We threw it out, if we won it now I might sell it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest