Cheap Airfare Thansgiving Day and day after - book now????

treloarf

DIS Veteran
We are going down either T-giving day or day after and air right now is $196.50 from Pgh. The day before T-giving and week before very high. Any ideas how long air for t-giving day and after will last $196.50?

If you have been watching prices and this is the best that you have seen, then I would scoop it up as soon as possible! Since you are travelling at a Holiday time, I would not expect that they prices will go down too much more.
But then I COULD be wrong! :rolleyes:

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

I agree with Beth. Being able to choose any flight on your travel days and still get non-stops for under $200 is worth it even if the fare was to drop a little, but I really don't think it will for those travel days.

I watched the proce of a non-stop Delta flight Thanksgiving go from:
Nov 00 = $161.50
Dec 00 = $171.50
Jan 00 = $181.50

I gave in and bought in December.
So, don't wait to long !

I'm not aware of any airline that sells more than 330 days out, so I don't know how you could have received a valid fare quote for Thanksgiving any earlier than the end of December of the prior year. Did Delta's website quote you a fare in November 2000 for November 2001 travel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest