Chase Southwest Card / Rapid Rewards

Dis_Fan

DIS Veteran
My parents recently signed up for the Chase Southwest Card with the 50,000 points deal. They have received their credit card and are in the process of spending the $2000 minimum requirement. When they receive their points and the time comes to book their flights, how do they get their 50,000 points from chase linked into a rapid rewards account?

I know they did not have a rapid rewards account before they applied for the credit card. Were they automatically signed up for one at they time they applied for the credit card, or do they need to create a rapid rewards account on Southwest, and somehow enter the rapid rewards account number on the Chase credit card site?

Thanks for any help you can provide! It's been so long since I signed up for mine, that I forgot how the setup process works.

I signed DH up on our flight home one time for the SW CC and I didn't know his SW RR # on the flight. They just established him a new number and somehow we got his former account merged under the new one. The SW points will be deposited directly into the SW account. You won't have to move them from Chase like you would need to with the CSR or some other Chase account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter