Charging to your room

ILuvDlSNEY

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can have sepatate "accounts" in a room? I have my 13 yr old dd & her 13 yr old friend with us. I was hoping to have a separate account for the friend (her parents are giving her money to spend on the cruise) AND I didn't want dd's card to be connected to my credit card incase she looses it (but I want her to have some spending capibilities with out me right there since she'll be off doing her own "teen thing" most of the time). Any suggestions for a first time Disney cruiser? :confused:

My sister and I were sharing a room and had separate accounts. Now she didn't have her girls charge anything , everything had to go through her. The only thing is that if they don't keep track of everything they purchase, including drinks things can add up really fast. So what happens if they go over their budget?

I'm glad we can have separate accounts! For my dd, I was going to put a certain amount on her account for her to charg e on(I can always add more but this way I CAN limit it). Thanks for the info. Anyone else with this experience - how did it work out for you?:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter