Charging to your room/campgrounds

Just like it does any other hotel. You leave a credit card on file with them, and use your room key/magic band to make the charge. I believe you also need a PIN to complete the transaction.

Just like it does any other hotel. You leave a credit card on file with them, and use your room key/magic band to make the charge. I believe you also need a PIN to complete the transaction.

I've not stayed on property before. Do they place a hold on it, or simply charge at the end or a predetermined amount?

I've not stayed on property before. Do they place a hold on it, or simply charge at the end or a predetermined amount?

We always charge to our site at the campground - yes, you do need a pin for security. Ours has always been posted on the day we leave, regardless of our length of stay.

We always charge to our site at the campground. Ours has always been posted on the day we leave, regardless of our length of stay.

Ok, that is what I needed to know. I don't go overboard, but do needed to know that I could cover my meals and incidentals without having to worry about being charged too soon.

They will charge at the end of the stay or when your balance gets to a certain amount (I think it's $1000, but I'm not sure).

They will charge at the end of the stay or when your balance gets to a certain amount (I think it's $1000, but I'm not sure).

Helpful. Wasn't sure whether they treated the campsites as values or moderates for this purpose, though I honestly don't plan to spend more than $500(less if I can). Gonna try and cook a couple meals at my site, if the fire ban is lifted(though technically, an electric hot plate or two would also work).

(I think it's $1000, but I'm not sure

1) credit limits before they actually charge the card:
. . . $500 - Value Resorts
. . . $1,000 - Moderate Resorts
. . . $1,500 - Deluxe Resorts and DVC
2) There is no "hold" or "reserve" on your card.
3) We charge you when you hit the limit.
4) If the charge bounces, we keep trying.
5) If we can't get it though, you get a note under your door. *

* Or, if you have checked-out, we call you. If you don't pay, Guido and Salvatore (guys with broken noses) visit you.

1) credit limits before they actually charge the card:
. . . $500 - Value Resorts
. . . $1,000 - Moderate Resorts
. . . $1,500 - Deluxe Resorts and DVC
2) There is no "hold" or "reserve" on your card.
3) We charge you when you hit the limit.
4) If the charge bounces, we keep trying.
5) If we can't get it though, you get a note under your door. *

* Or, if you have checked-out, we call you. If you don't pay, Guido and Salvatore (guys with broken noses) visit you.

Well, if guys with broken noses show up, they leave with two broken arms and two broken legs. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter