Characters on Wonder

Jerseygirl0912

Earning My Ears
We've been on the Magic and are wondering what characters are on the Wonder? Is Alice in Wonderland on it? We saw her when went on Magic and my DD loved the Alice tea party - do they have an Alice tea party? What other characters are on the Wonder?

No Alice, no tea party unfortunately. The characters we saw last week were.... Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Belle, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Stitch, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and Chip and Dale. I might be forgetting a couple, but that's most of the ones that were on there.

We also saw Max, Ariel, and, of course, Capt. Jack Sparrow on Castaway Key.....

No Alice, no tea party unfortunately. The characters we saw last week were.... Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Belle, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Stitch, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and Chip and Dale. I might be forgetting a couple, but that's most of the ones that were on there.

These are the same one's we saw!! No more no less!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter