Characters on the Magic?

gatorgirl98

Earning My Ears
We just cruised the Dream last week and loved how many characters were onboard! We are cruising the Magic in March and I was wondering what characters/princesses are onboard?

Here are the characters/princesses that I can remember from our recent Med cruise: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Max, Pinocchio, Jimminy Cricket, Queen of Hearts, Alice in Wonderland, White Hare, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Tiana, Belle, Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, Lilo, Stitch, Peter Pan.

Hi Gatorgirl, can you tell me what characters were on the Dream? Buzz? Woody? Thank you!

Tons of them!! Buzz, Woody and Jessie......they even had a time that you could meet all 3 together! Others......Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Pinnochio, Jimeny Cricket, Remy, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Stitch, Lilo, 6 different princesses, Chip and Dale, Max, Mrs. Incredible, Dopey, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Captain Jack Sparrow. Most of the characters were out several different times in different outfits......cruise attire, island attire, pirate attire, formal attire, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter