Characters on Board The Wonder

TXspartan

Earning My Ears
Working on FE's and wondering if anyone is aware of a current list of characters on board the Wonder for christmas cruises?

I was wondering if Woody is ever on the Wonder for meets. I'm pretty sure he comes to the kids club for Woody's roundup, but don't think I've seen him meeting in the Navigators.

Working on FE's and wondering if anyone is aware of a current list of characters on board the Wonder for christmas cruises?

Obviously, this list can vary, but all of these are likely

Fab Five plus Daisy, Chip and Dale, Stitch, Peter Pan, Capt. Hook. Mr. Smee, Capt. Jack Sparrow
Various assorted princesses most likely including Cinderella, Belle, Rapunzel, Ariel, and Tiana and you may have a ticketed Frozen meet and greet with Anna and Elsa
Disney Jr, characters including Doc McStuffins, Princess Sofia and Jake

Santa Claus

Had to laugh, my Great granddaughter wants to see Bambi on the cruise, she can't understand that animals can't go on the cruise, her reply, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy are all animals
:flower1:

Had to laugh, my Great granddaughter wants to see Bambi on the cruise, she can't understand that animals can't go on the cruise, her reply, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Goofy are all animals
:flower1:
Also, service animals can go on the cruise, so you may want to prepare her for that one as well, because she might get even more confused if one is on board and then really not get why Bambi can't be.

Just bumping this to see if anyone has a list of characters that will be availble to meet. I know it can vary but looking for an FE that we're putting together

Just bumping this to see if anyone has a list of characters that will be availble to meet. I know it can vary but looking for an FE that we're putting together
From the DCL website:
Although subject to change, Disney Characters you may see during your cruise include:

• Mickey Mouse
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Donald Duck
  • Daisy Duck
  • Chip 'n Dale
  • Goofy
  • Pluto
  • Cinderella
  • Jake
  • Doc McStuffins
  • Sofia the First
  • Queen Elsa*
  • Princess Anna*

Consult your Personal Navigator or the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app for times and locations to meet your favorite Characters.

*Photo ops with these Characters require tickets—reservations can be booked online at My Cruise Activitiesor check with Guest Services once onboard for additional availability.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/character-greetings/

And you can check past Navigators for an idea of who's been onboard recently: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

I was wondering if Woody is ever on the Wonder for meets. I'm pretty sure he comes to the kids club for Woody's roundup, but don't think I've seen him meeting in the Navigators.
Woody was out a couple of times for the Panama cruise that just happend

I wish Tinkerbell would be on our cruise on the Wonder on 24 November. She's my daughters favorite and pretty much the only character we haven't seen.

I wish Tinkerbell would be on our cruise on the Wonder on 24 November. She's my daughters favorite and pretty much the only character we haven't seen.
From looking at one of the Wonder's October personal navigator's, Tinkerbell was there! We met her on the Wonder in August 2016.

I wish Snow White was on the Wonder, Magic, and Fantasy. I think she only does meet and greets on the Dream.

Don't know if the Wonder always has the Pixar Pals party but they did during our Alaskan cruise back in August. That night, and I think the next as well, there were several Pixar characters available for meet n greets including: Sully, Remy & Emile, Russell & Dug, and Jessie. Those are who I remember, there could have been more but I'm pretty confident that Woody wasn't meeting with Jessie even though he was part of the dance party.

Don't know if the Wonder always has the Pixar Pals party but they did during our Alaskan cruise back in August. That night, and I think the next as well, there were several Pixar characters available for meet n greets including: Sully, Remy & Emile, Russell & Dug, and Jessie. Those are who I remember, there could have been more but I'm pretty confident that Woody wasn't meeting with Jessie even though he was part of the dance party.

I think Pixar replaces Pirate in Alaska.

It really varies from cruise to cruise and we also had some Marvel characters as well on our cruise in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter