character sketches

4407mark

Walt's #1 Fan
Any friends out there know where I might find pencil sketches (or images of pencil sketches) of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy? Or other characters? I need an image that I can transfer onto a piece of transparency film for a home decorating project I'm working on. I've tried Disney's Magic Artist but I can't get the images displayed to print. I have a book on how to draw Mickey but it's not really what I'm looking for - I need the blue or red pencil-type drawings if possible. Thanks!

Here's a couple of sites for you Mark, I think this is what you mean...

animation 1

Animation 2

I'm doing searches for this kind of stuff all the time, you find them in the weirdest places! AND you can also search them out on ebay, and copy them to your computer...

Just a thought....

Good luck!!
:) Robin

Thanks Robin! Both of those sites were helpful. Have checked eBay and Disney Auctions and found a few that were also helpful! Thank you very much!

if you will email me, I have a few I can send you too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter