Character Meals - Halloween Costumes ?

MatthewNY

Earning My Ears
We just booked a trip to the Grand Floridian Oct 26-Nov 3 and will be at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Oct 27 and 31st. I'm not sure if we will be having a meal at, say, the Liberty Tree Tavern since the hotel is so close to the Magic Kingdom but I wouldn't want to miss a chance at getting extra time with the characters if they have special Halloween costumes at the Liberty Tree, or any other meal for that matter. Anyone know if there are any special costumes at Character Meals that week or before/during the Halloween Party ?

PS. Also , I was very dissapointed to hear that Pooh and friends are now at the late meal at 1900 Park Fair. I thought it was great how you could always find more obscure characters here, such as the Beast, and the Villans, etc. Is this still the case ?

PPS. Where do I get the link for that cool countdown to departure code to imbed in these posts ?

Thanks,

Matt

Jun 72 offsite
Apr 89 offsite
Mar 95 All-Star Sports
Nov 95 offsite
Aug 96 Boardwalk Inn
Dec 96 Port Orleans French Quarter
Sep 98 Beach Club
May 99 Port Orleans French Quarter
Jan 00 Polynesian
May 01 Swan
Oct 02 Grand Floridian

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=244738

Is the thread for the countdown clocks... just follow his directions!

As for the costumes... Someone else will need to fill you in...

I have been at Disney many times during Halloween and have not noticed special costuming... but that does not mean it does not exsist!

We will pass you on your way in! We are there the week before!

Have a great stay!

Thanks for the info, lets see how this works

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'October 26, 2002 11:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=black>Countdown to our Halloween vacation at the Grand Floridian :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Havin\\\' fun in the sun !';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest