• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Character Meals at IOA/US

ambckb

Earning My Ears
My 9-year old and I will finally be going to US/IOA next week-- this snow and cold in Chicago has driven us absolutely crazy, and we gotta get away!!!
What are good places for character meals? Do I have to make reservations?? Help me out!!!

Confiscos at IOA has a great character lunch. Lots of characters and interaction, plenty of photo ops. Food was good and reasonably priced. We were there last January and we stopped in the morning and made reservations for lunch, but it wasn't that busy when we were in there.

Have fun!

Thanks for the advice!!! I contacted the Universal Studios Dining Reservations Line at (407)224-9255, and spoke to a very personable man named "Lou", and made reservations for Confiscos for my trip there next week. "Lou" was very helpful in suggesting the best time to have lunch there in order to have more time with the characters, the characters that will be appearing, but he also gave me an update on the weather situation!!! I'm really looking forward to my trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter