Character Meals 12/13-12/22

PeterPanFan74

Earning My Ears
My Disney trip is booked for 12/13-12/22

Our family always attend at least 3 character meals during our Disney Trips. With the current Covid situation are there any princess meals or Winnie the Pooh? I noticed Minnie and Mickey are at Hollywood and Vine.

I’m hoping for princess character meals and Pooh character meals at parks or hotels.

Thanks in advance!

Starting on December 16th, chef Mickey’s will have characters (modified) during breakfast.
p.s. I’ve seen reports of Winnie & friends standing outside of crystal palace and waving or taking very distanced selfies. Right now they are dressed for Halloween, maybe by December they’ll have on Christmas attire.

Starting on December 16th, chef Mickey’s will have characters (modified) during breakfast.
p.s. I’ve seen reports of Winnie & friends standing outside of crystal palace and waving or taking very distanced selfies. Right now they are dressed for Halloween, maybe by December they’ll have on Christmas attire.
Thank you for your reply! It was very helpful information!!!

The best we will see for the foreseeable future is waves and socially distant opportunities

there will be no hugging or close encounters

this is the new normal for a very long time.

Does anyone know if they plan to raise the $25 price with the modified characters? We have a reservation in December but a big part the appeal was the lower price tag.

Yes, there will likely be a price increase when modified characters return. From what I’ve heard it’ll go up to the neighborhood of $40pp. Not sure if anyone else can confirm an exact price yet.

Yes, there will likely be a price increase when modified characters return. From what I’ve heard it’ll go up to the neighborhood of $40pp. Not sure if anyone else can confirm an exact price yet.

Thank you. I guess I’ll have to wait and see what it is. Bummer because I’d rather have $25 and no characters right now. We are used to being on the DDP and trying to keep dining costs low. Was looking forward to eating at Chef Mickeys at an affordable cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter