Character Meal Time?

dec2009mama

DIS Veteran
Trying to make a ADR for H&V for the Disney Junior meal and I can either book at 10:10am or 11:00am. Since the breakfast only goes until 10:20 and they switch to lunch at 11am I’m not sure if we should go 10:10am and be able to have some breakfast items and some lunch items or just go at 11am and have lunch.

I am thinking that if we go at 10:10am the breakfast food won’t be replenished and the buffet could be pretty bare between 10:30-11am also the characters may take a break?

No worries about seeing the characters- they appear continuously. I love late breakfasts that switch to lunch- best of both worlds! The buffet won't ever be bare. As they take breakfast items away, they replenish immediately with lunch dishes.

we like late breakfast too,as the place can sometimes be a wee bit quieter so longer with the characters plus we are not early morning people :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter