Character meal at Liberty Tree Tavern Jan-Feb 2010 (Breakfast Menu added to 1st post)

safetymom

dis veteran
Liberty Tree Tavern- Starting Jan. 3, 2010 Liberty Tree Tavern will be a character dining location for breakfast, lunch, dinner. All meals will be served in an all you care to enjoy family style setting.
On Feb. 15, 2010 Liberty Tree Tavern will resume normal operations as a non character location serving lunch and dinner. This is being done while Crystal Palace is closed for a rehab.

Adding Breakfast Menu
The Liberty Tree will be serving breakfast during your stay and featuring Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale for characters though as usual they are subject to subsitution. The menu Served Family-Style consists of:

Starter Plate: Fruit Bowl, Croissant Monkey Bread, Biscuits, Orange Butter
Meat Platter: Bacon, Sausage, Grilled Ham, Breakfast Potatoes. Scrambled Eggs and Peach French Toast Casserole with Maple Butter
Grits and Oatmeal available upon request.
Price: Adult: $20.99, Child (3-9): $11.99

Has there been any information about what characters will appear? I know it is the replacement to the refurb at CP- but I would LOVE to see the old LTT costumes back.
TIA
:goodvibes

Does anyone have ideas when they will open up online reservations? I know by reading the boards many have tried to secure lunch reservations without luck, and today when I have tried for breakfast reservations, I get "our system is experiencing high volume...try later..." Of course, when I called, the CM was clueless...

2nd try with a CM, who tells me it is showing up for reservations, but tables are not loaded in the system, and to try back later...No defination of what is "later". She said try in a few days. :scared1:

Characters will be Chip n' Dale, Minnie and Pluto...

yea, i am just glad to hear there is another character option!

wonder what the menus will be...i know what the usualy dinner family style meal is...will that be the same thing for lunch? and wonder what breakfast will be?

I dont believe there will be breakfast, ONLY lunch and dinner. There is a seperate menu for lunch and dinner. Dinner is a family style all you can eat. Characters are probablty going to be the same ones before they stopped doing characters. Those characters were goofy, minnie, mickey, chip and dale. We dined here in 2005, 2006 as character meals and 2009 as a non character meal. We enjoy eating here. We even celebrated my DS 2st birthday there..he is now 5.

I think we will be eating here during our upcoming trip.

my understanding from reading the notice on DIS is that it will be buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'd be surprised if they didn't just move the CP characters over - why switch that up?

Just saw on the DIS what many anticipated that LTT will have the characters back while CP is closed. Looks like they are serving family style for B,L, and D. Anyone know the menu for B or L with this new format? I am also wondering how difficult it will be to get an ADR since it seems from the boards that people were having difficulty getting in to LTT even before they knew it woudl be a character meal!

Was able to secure a character lunch this morning, but still no breakfast available. Again, they said try back later for breakfast...

I called and was able to secure a lunch reservation for January 13th. I think she said $24.99 for adults and $19.99 for kids but I could be wrong on that. Also, there was no breakfast availablity, but she was not sure if that was because it was booked or the tables were not yet in the system. Try back later is what I was told...

I called and was able to secure a lunch reservation for January 13th. I think she said $24.99 for adults and $19.99 for kids but I could be wrong on that. Also, there was no breakfast availablity, but she was not sure if that was because it was booked or the tables were not yet in the system. Try back later is what I was told...

Did they say what they would be serivng for lunch?

This is awesome news. I'm one of those people that wanted to eat at LTT on our first day and got very discouraged when I could not book it for dinner. However, I took what I could get, which was 3pm on Jan 5 (missing the parade!). I wanted the all you can eat thanksgiving dinner, so I was dissapointed to have to take lunch. Turns out that I'll still most likely get the all you can eat thanksgiving themed lunch, AND my 3 year old and 1 year old will see some characters! I'm so excited that this all worked out for us!

Hope they open up for breakfast ressies soon!! Do you think its going to be Mickey and friends or Pooh??

FYI-Just tried to book lunch for Jan 16th online and LTT showed no availability. Called and was able to book an 11:55AM with the CM.

Tried to call and book breakfast at LTT while CP is closed. They said they don't have the breakfast available to be booked yet because the times aren't in the sysem yet. Just wanted to let people know if they want to book there.

We have reservations at CRT but it is 167$ for us to eat there..I'd rather eat somewhere cheaper in the MK before park opening.

Hi
with LTT being a character meal during CP refurbish ...
What characters will be there ??? is it winnie , piglet , eyore ...
or is it LLT old gang mickey ....??
in the updates it says all you can eat meal any guess will it be the LTT old menu I think it was a thnaksgiving kind of meal ...
thank you
thanks

My understanding is that the old LTT characters will return for the refurb: Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip n Dale.

My understanding is that the old LTT characters will return for the refurb: Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip n Dale.

Yup. That is what a CM told me last night. Of course, she said that after I told her that there was going to be a LTT character breakfast...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter